Rules and Restrictions
Marketing Agreement: All marketing material (including RMLS listings, flyers, ads, signage, or anything containing
Adair logos or product images) needs to be approved by the Adair Homes Marketing Department. (Can be emailed
1) In order to be eligible, real estate professionals must participate in an initial Adair Homes presentation.
2) The Adair Homes Referral Program is a non-exclusive program for licensed real estate professionals that refer customers to Adair Homes, Inc. Referred customers must purchase and build a home with Adair Homes for the referral fee to apply. Under no circumstances will Adair Homes be responsible for payment of a referral fee if the referred customer does not build a home, for any
reason, with Adair.
3) If a customer is referred by two or more separate referral sources, a fee will only be paid to the party responsible for the customer building the home. At no time will Adair Homes pay two referral fees for one home.
4) The referral fee shall be calculated off the base price of the home at 1% for the first referral, 2% for the second referral, 3% for the third referral, and 4% for any additional referrals. The referral fee levels stated apply to home orders written within one calendar year.
5) In addition to a referral fee, every qualified referral you will receive one entry into the drawing for a trip for two. The location of the trip will be announced at the beginning of each fiscal year and will be valued at $3,000.
6) The referral fee is processed 60 days after the foundation of contracted home has been poured.
7) Adair Homes reserves the sole right to cancel or make changes to this program at any time, at the sole discretion of Adair Homes. In addition, the determination for eligibility within these rules and restrictions is solely at the discretion of Adair Homes.
8) To be eligible for a referral fee, the customer must order a home with Adair within 12 months from the date of referral.
9) Real estate partners are not paid a referral fee when building a home with Adair and will be paid a professional partner discount equal to their realtor referral tier.
10) To be eligible for a referral payment under the Adair Homes Referral Program, a referring partner must be currently licensed as a real estate professional and in good standing with the state in which the referral takes place. Any real estate professional that is not in good
standing at the time of the referral will not be eligible for a referral fee.
11) Registration of leads is required. In order to receive a referral fee on leads you refer to Adair Homes, you must register the lead through our partner portal website (www.adairhomes.com/partners). You will not be paid a referral fee on leads that are not registered
through the system.
Download Rules & Regulations Form